Wednesday, June 01, 2011

troubled


The above polyvore speaks a thousand words.
The missing puzzle in there.
Reaching for dreams.
Aspired.
Climbing up a ladder.
Standing at the top of the world shaking.wobbly.with instability.
Reaching for impossibilities.
Swaying.using all of your strength to hold on.
what if the strength diminished? is she going to fall?
Falling off from the ladder.
the impact.the injuries inflicted.

troubled.

sidetracked//

I realized that people had misunderstood me. BIG TIME.
I realized i weren't of myself anymore.
I hate to be misunderstood.
I ESPECIALLY hate ppl who once stabbed me on my back and bad-mouthed me.
I wont even want to talk to her ever.
As i mentioned; i totally dislike i tell you, you cannot tell her, No! wait! It's only between me and you! WTF
Stop telling me how you dislike her and still be close with her.

yikes*

Ive been feeling very lonely since.
Everytime i look at myself or when i'm in crowded places. The feeling gets very intense.
Lonely sips in.
Maybe i chose not to mingle.
Maybe i feel out of place.
maybe just maybe.


troubled.

i miss her. i miss them. i miss the laughter. i miss the times.


gymming has become my best.friend.
silently i run.
the more i run, the more i think.
i heard my heart beating. louder and louder.
I persevered on.
the breath gets heavier and heavier.
my mind gets clearer.

dipping myself into the hot padded pool aftermath.
total unleash.
I sit by the pool, mind in a whirl.
I closed my eyes and rest.
Till the moment i opened again.
A clear blue sky greeted me.

I found a place of serenity within me.


me.myself and i again.



Wen



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home