Post BMT Care
I only have one patient yesterday. And she's enuff to occupy my day. I'm nursing her holistically. From GIT, Systemic, pain management, renal uretor-bladder, septicemia..
The series of medications. The cocktail of narcotics. Spectrum of anti-biotics.
Causing the deranged of her LFT..
Because of such change, I'm being rostered to do 4 nights wef from next week. The most hated shift ever and why must I have to undertake it. I stormed into her office and verbalized I dont think I can do it. 4 nights can!!!!
She asked me to do her a favor! I'm speechless.
The nightmare begins!
Wen
The series of medications. The cocktail of narcotics. Spectrum of anti-biotics.
Causing the deranged of her LFT..
Because of such change, I'm being rostered to do 4 nights wef from next week. The most hated shift ever and why must I have to undertake it. I stormed into her office and verbalized I dont think I can do it. 4 nights can!!!!
She asked me to do her a favor! I'm speechless.
The nightmare begins!
Wen


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home