Monday, May 23, 2011


I slipped into depression. I burst into tears and screamed into the pillow.
I can say tonnes of positive thoughts to myself; but i choose not to.

I couldn't finish my La Trobe assignment and i requested for an extension!
They were kind enough to extend another week for submission. Im grateful for that.
Going through it was hell; If i didn't set high expectation, i would have just scribble and submitted. I find myself stressing out to complete an A grade assignment.

Through it all, i struggled and complete it despite having a soaring temperature of 38.5..
Fight through the chills/rigors and malaise. I felt even depressed.
It took me more than usual to recover from this sickness. I was in agony for 5 days.

To make the depression worse, I was being summoned to NM's office and get a good scolding from not "submitting projects duely".

FUCK YOU! _|_ (my tone of anger! I was really angsty RE: this matter! )

I was literally very pissed! I voiced out my difficulty and make it clear to her that this 4 person's work was distributed to only me; myself and yours sincerely.

The REST practically asked me if i have finished and when can i submit it to NM!

Im always the one going round and asked if they can help me brainstorm and DO it. I tried asking once, twice, thrice and i stopped trying! I had enough!

Speaking of the GE 2011 that was over recently. Foreign Talent's issue created quite a big whoo-haa.. pertaining to such inference, i detest them even more!

I channelled my discontentment to NM! She exclaimed: "Im not asking you to do alone, you should take it out and discuss with the rest!"

My foot!

The rest were dumb folded when being asked, none could actually gave a constructive and good solution!

What do u want me to do?!

Still, under pressure. I craft it out and submitted to her!

What makes me so angsty over the whole issue was: "Work was given for FT to complete, yet the singaporeans have to clear the shit that was undone!"


What have i done to deserve all this unfairness treatment?

I went to bed with tears soaking up my pillow every night.

Taking up a role strain with so many roles conflicting one another.

Hectic nurse with mountain of work stressors and daily work overload;

Student with enormous stress in completing the assignment in due time;

Earning my own money for my family and self;

A lover;

I was never happy since.




PPA was done! Still struggling for excellence i guess. Advancement for advance dip was offered. I turned it down once again. Giving "undergoing degree course" as an excuse! 3 months course to NUH Paediatric Oncology Course was initiated for me as well. I accepted the opportunity. She mistook me and talked about the SSN II promotion and when i voiced out that im barely 4 years. She then asked me what i want for my career advancement.. gosh. i never had the courage to tell her i want to leave after i complete my degree. never.

I remained as an eye sore to others, with the kind of treatment i received from NM as compared to of the same batch.

Let them talk.. I have no control !

Top it up with fake friendship; the armour and mask she shield. it makes it all detestable.


I once heard stuff like "i find that she and me has alot of similarities, in terms of character, work performance.."

"-.- She's a novice nurse with barely a year of experience and you are comparing yourself with her? "

I went speechless....






//I felt so much better after ventilating it out..

这是我的秘密花园

Wen



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home