Sunday, April 17, 2011

Striking a balance

I have tonnes of to-do-list on my diary. Been avoiding my diary for some time because i couldn't strike a balance lately. I scribbled down the things i need and want to do. However, i'm still way behind the time. Laziness is the word that can be used to describe me!

  • My long due assignment 1 - due on 21st April.

  • My PI project - due 2 weeks time from now.

  • My 2nd Assignment for the module - due on 14th May

Speaking of this, my blood can really boil! I was only given 3 weeks to complete other else's shit that was left behind. FUCK! Sorry I just want to be subjective over here. NM gave them 3 months to do it, however they didn't produce anything constructive. It was assigned to me to do it, it's not i dont want to do it, however I dont have any conclusive data, its really hard for me to do it ALONE~! It made my really angsty because, i do have my own assignment that i need to rush and complete, on top of that, i still need to think and draft out the process improvement, supposed to be 4 people's work by the way. FUCK ! I dont mind doing if the "workload" is equally shared amongst all. -.-

Through it all, the rest of the time, were spent doing clinical! Basically, there's really no time to really sit down and devote my time to academic other than my off days!


Back to striking a balance in life. The stressors literally weighed me down! *Screams into pillow* *to weep with rants*


Self positive thoughts for myself every morning when i wakes up : Smile* because it will get better today!


The hectic cycle repeats..


Wen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home