Status Update: Janice Wong ; something striked me.. "so I'm going to be with this man for the rest of my life"?
I was casually chatting with , my'love and he asked me this question: "When u accepted to be with me, did u came across ur mind that we will be together for the rest of our lives?"
Suddenly it striked me! I didn't realised, the planning of everything from going for BTO, to selecting a #07, and now going into forums discussion (wedding talk) (reno talk), drafting my financial plans are all about being with him for the rest of my life.
Totally striked me!
We both burst out in laughter and exclaimed!
Perhaps, all in all all due to he did not propose to me yet and it seems to be a normal process.
I've been bugging him about this issue, that why are we so certain that we will go through thick and thin when there weren't any proposal.
Im an untypical leo.
I've not actually knod my head and said yes!
It's such a controversial issue here!
Didn't realise we fall into the category, of "going for a BTO = proposal"
=.=
my oh my... nevertheless.. im still waiting for him to pop the question...
I emphasized, i didn't want anything extravagant, however, he objected!
Wen..
I was casually chatting with , my'love and he asked me this question: "When u accepted to be with me, did u came across ur mind that we will be together for the rest of our lives?"
Suddenly it striked me! I didn't realised, the planning of everything from going for BTO, to selecting a #07, and now going into forums discussion (wedding talk) (reno talk), drafting my financial plans are all about being with him for the rest of my life.
Totally striked me!
We both burst out in laughter and exclaimed!
Perhaps, all in all all due to he did not propose to me yet and it seems to be a normal process.
I've been bugging him about this issue, that why are we so certain that we will go through thick and thin when there weren't any proposal.
Im an untypical leo.
I've not actually knod my head and said yes!
It's such a controversial issue here!
Didn't realise we fall into the category, of "going for a BTO = proposal"
=.=
my oh my... nevertheless.. im still waiting for him to pop the question...
I emphasized, i didn't want anything extravagant, however, he objected!
Wen..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home