Daily rambles..
Exhausted is the word.
My legs were aching from the daily walking.
I need a good shoe badly.
Varicose veins were popping out like an old hag.
Dark circles exposed my flaws.
Burned out mentally.
I forsee another mental turmoil is starting soon.
Soon. In a weeks time.
Everytime after AM shift, nothing beats more than just lazing around, napping my evening away.
I dont know how to describe this yucky feeling..
S T U C K
I wished i have the courage to just leave.
Everyday i tried to step into the workspace with a smile, however each time i left with heavy heart and weary puny mind.
I'm sick of it.
Rejected offers to further studying for adv. dip. Chose bachelors as my stepping stone. Sacrifices lotsa things in return. I wondered if i made the right choice.
But what can i do with just a degree.. and by the time.. things might change again.
I hate CHANGE..
Feeling rather flustered as time approaches..
Whatever it is. I will be stuck for another 2 years. I'm living off my bonuses..
My life. Mundane.
Wen be gone..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home