Sunday, May 09, 2010

When monthly thingy comes.....

Dear diary,

I find myself so moody, not of myself lately, i reckoned its the down-surge of my hormones in me.......

True Enough..

Day 1 - The disintegration starts, the periodic contractile muscle kicks in, and the flow never stop since.. I turned bed-ridden for almost one whole day.. I didn't had a good night sleep, every 3hours, im up for a new padding for absorption as it fills up like an osmosis (through a semi-permeable membrane...) It dont feel good, im frowning all the way...

I refused for analgesic to act on my sensory nerve.. as it was still bear-able..
"如意油" became my monthly best friend, as it is the smell that comforts me and myself, it get rid alot of wind caused by the bloatedness.

Day 2 - The contractile pain has decreased slightly. The interval for a new padding changed has prolonged. I noticed a slight angle of my lips... I begin to smile. However the coagulation was abnormal... big clots small clots, slide through the wall... along with the clots came the flow.... Im rather uncomfortable.........and as i feel myself, the voluptous disappear significantly.

Day 3 - The contractile pain disappear, the flow significantly decreased, past 2 days became past tense. Im glad it was over...

Day 4 -

Day 5 -

Day 6 -

Day 7 -

I wished it ends right away!


Wen be gone........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home