Dear diary,
Im so serious that I wanna leave.
我真的被气到极点,呆不下去。
刺激到我,让我觉的,走会是一件开心的事。
I'm going to start doing my resume and sending it OUT !
Seriouly I can't such environment, with medical and oncology stand a vast difference being put as a same ward.
What's the strength of the staff? Making the same old ppl doing the same routine and work really tires one out...
我只是不甘愿和别人领同样的薪金,却得承受与她人不同的压力。
I know at the end of the day, what I gained is not the s 11... But the knowledge / skills/ experience that will stay in me.... I always tell this to comfort myself...
But many at times, I find all these things are all bullshit* and I can't find any reason to comfort myself that I will be happy working here......
我昨天真的有一点崩溃,很多事冲着我来。
连呼吸都有点喘不过气。
做不完的事,等着我。
The workload and stress is there; always there!
I just simply can't cope, the way how it torture me mentally!
One day, I shall...............
The vicious cycle continues......
Wen be gone for morning shift....
Im so serious that I wanna leave.
我真的被气到极点,呆不下去。
刺激到我,让我觉的,走会是一件开心的事。
I'm going to start doing my resume and sending it OUT !
Seriouly I can't such environment, with medical and oncology stand a vast difference being put as a same ward.
What's the strength of the staff? Making the same old ppl doing the same routine and work really tires one out...
我只是不甘愿和别人领同样的薪金,却得承受与她人不同的压力。
I know at the end of the day, what I gained is not the s 11... But the knowledge / skills/ experience that will stay in me.... I always tell this to comfort myself...
But many at times, I find all these things are all bullshit* and I can't find any reason to comfort myself that I will be happy working here......
我昨天真的有一点崩溃,很多事冲着我来。
连呼吸都有点喘不过气。
做不完的事,等着我。
The workload and stress is there; always there!
I just simply can't cope, the way how it torture me mentally!
One day, I shall...............
The vicious cycle continues......
Wen be gone for morning shift....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home