Dear diary,
Im such a coward. Received another text with the same content earlier on. I'm still undecisive, havent come to an answer yet. Hence i replied with "sorry *** I let you know tmr again, cus i've just enrolled myself in...."
I felt bad in not replying any of her text, hence i replied message stated above!
Moments ago, she called ME ! I didn't pick up the phone, i realised im such a coward. I havent formulate my thoughts what to reply to her. I'm clueless... suggestions throw in by my love', family and friends to go ahead.. however im hesitating !
A part of me says: "GO ! Its a rare chance, gain something from the instituition before you leave".
Another part of me says: "You didn't want to stay long dont you? Just quit ! "
sigh! It's a rather tough decision to make. It has been bugging me for days !
Im such a COWARD ! Didn't dare to pick up the phone call and tell her what's on my mind.
My'love is mocking me, calling me a coward. I guess he just dont know how i feel ! I shall formulate my thoughts and delay the time and tell her when i see her again !
Shi jie aint going! I dont want to go alone then be thrown away and be in next door like a lonely soul. I dont want............... I dont want !!!
Wen
Im such a coward. Received another text with the same content earlier on. I'm still undecisive, havent come to an answer yet. Hence i replied with "sorry *** I let you know tmr again, cus i've just enrolled myself in...."
I felt bad in not replying any of her text, hence i replied message stated above!
Moments ago, she called ME ! I didn't pick up the phone, i realised im such a coward. I havent formulate my thoughts what to reply to her. I'm clueless... suggestions throw in by my love', family and friends to go ahead.. however im hesitating !
A part of me says: "GO ! Its a rare chance, gain something from the instituition before you leave".
Another part of me says: "You didn't want to stay long dont you? Just quit ! "
sigh! It's a rather tough decision to make. It has been bugging me for days !
Im such a COWARD ! Didn't dare to pick up the phone call and tell her what's on my mind.
My'love is mocking me, calling me a coward. I guess he just dont know how i feel ! I shall formulate my thoughts and delay the time and tell her when i see her again !
Shi jie aint going! I dont want to go alone then be thrown away and be in next door like a lonely soul. I dont want............... I dont want !!!
Wen


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home