Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dear diary,

I dont know if its the hormones in me is having an upsurge. I felt so blue since.

Been dreading to work these days...

I just photocopied my roster for the nexrt 2 weeks. Gosh, i will be working for the next 9 days, til my next OFF. Today is only my first out of the nine. I dont know how to survive with the D,E,E,D,E,E,D,E,D..... argh... madness**

Any-o-how, i got my piece from BC... pretty casual top! I likey! =)
Vel's efficiency*

Been nursing the general medical patient since last week, i dont bear to part with my stress-free comfort zone. =( Scanning through my assignment, I will be onco side for the next few days. =( I can slowly feel the upsurge of my stress level again........

Probably that's why i've been feeling so blue since......

Alrighty....... time for bed....



Wen be gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home