
I know u only slept for 2 hours and you are extremely tired when u are back. I didn't say much..
I merely asked you" so whats the plan for the night" ......... YOU raved and ranted at me and u made me sound like as if i'm your pestering girlfriend.
HEY, HELLO, it's your business for being undecisive.. you havent tell me a time yet and u expect me to watch u sleep for the whole day while i do nothing at your home? I need a time-frame... a time frame.. for me to do things at my pace while waiting for you! What do i GET? I get a whole load of ranting.. saying, "i dont care for you".. I know u need sleep. Did i forbid you to sleep? NO I DID NOT ! And so do i deserve all these?
I just need a time-frame... so that i can plan my stuff... but you aint giving me any.. saying im unreasonable! Who's the unreasonable one here now?
I wanna explain, but all u do is to take the pillow and cover your entire head. I really had enough of your temper.
ENOUGH !
I packed my stuff, stormed out of the house, tears just rolled down unconsciously.
I dont deserve all these.
I merely asked you" so whats the plan for the night" ......... YOU raved and ranted at me and u made me sound like as if i'm your pestering girlfriend.
HEY, HELLO, it's your business for being undecisive.. you havent tell me a time yet and u expect me to watch u sleep for the whole day while i do nothing at your home? I need a time-frame... a time frame.. for me to do things at my pace while waiting for you! What do i GET? I get a whole load of ranting.. saying, "i dont care for you".. I know u need sleep. Did i forbid you to sleep? NO I DID NOT ! And so do i deserve all these?
I just need a time-frame... so that i can plan my stuff... but you aint giving me any.. saying im unreasonable! Who's the unreasonable one here now?
I wanna explain, but all u do is to take the pillow and cover your entire head. I really had enough of your temper.
ENOUGH !
I packed my stuff, stormed out of the house, tears just rolled down unconsciously.
I dont deserve all these.
You want to sleep right? Alright, sleep all you want..
Im very disappointed with you.
You hurt my ego once again.
Wen


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home