Sunday, March 21, 2010



(hahah.... xyz ) gave me the courage to actually publish this entry to public. Im actually not alone.
Ohmy* I didn't know that too. I thought i am the weirdo or the unlucky one to have encountered.

Im actually always struggling whether or not to pen down my thoughts, however, many at times, i chose to not blog about it, i tried not to be judgemental and be insensitive to issues like that. Because i thought each have its own difficulties and hence i tend to be empathy towards the situation at times. However the other part of me, really feels so unfair..

Below are all my judgemental point of view........ been struggling for days whether to post it. Finally..

................
..........
.....
...
..
.
又挣扎着该不该,与大众分享我的判断立场。

这也只是我客观的想法。

有时,真的觉得他/她很假。

曾经 tweet 过:

“When I hear/see the lil things here and there, I leave some space to believe it's not true. But somehow i feel it too ”

真的,和她/他相处久了,感觉它们没有说错。

说谎,总觉得,他/她都一直在。

很多人,都称赞他/她的美/帅。

可是我真的不以为然。并不是嫉妒她的美/帅,说真的,我也不以为意。

因为,他/她一点也不啊!

她/他制造的是一种视觉的美/帅,然而,我感觉不到他/她的美/帅。

整体很 "porcelain"

如果,歇斯底里的撤开面具,我真的不认同他们所说的美/帅。


总觉得,她/他的人很虚伪,带着一个面具。(凭感觉)

我是这样认为。

真的,真的。

我想,我是站在"她"那边了。

她没告诉过我,可是却是,他/她自己告诉我过。

那时的我真的不知道为何她会这样说他/她。

但现在,我慢慢懂了,看到了。

原来如此。

全都是凭感觉。

哎呀,全都是我客观的想法。

那天,他忽然提起, "..."还了没?
我真的,不知该说什么好。因为是我们的。。

我也说了说,还了。

立刻,转换话题!

有时,想起来,还蛮不公平的。

我的心,也太软了。

不知道要如何,讨回来。

很难诶!

一次,两次,太多次了。
我也不怎么想计较,总觉得,怎么老是这样啊!

真的这么容易,敷衍就能带过阿?

算了,就当做善事好了。
时间真的能看到人的变化。

以上,纯属我自己的立场。

(Im so sorry for my judgemental point of view;)
(Nobody likes to be judged, I know.)
(But, that's really what i feel....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home