It end with a "...d"
Lately, bie and I have been pissing each another off too often. He said that i took his L♥VE for granted, he pampered me too much and he dislike it.
I just wanna let you know that; perhaps u're right I've been enjoying/indulging in ur love that i often, many at times neglected how u feel, Im sorry! I really am...I'm learning to be independent all over again.
Just like how you tell me, u dreamt that me and 'him' contacting to one another and even some ridicule act that you know i will and am not going to do it. YET u over-reacted and spoil each another day! Im so sorry to have made you associate because of my "desire to know" which is not even true. Thus it spoil our day.
Im sorry !
Eventually we made it up... ♥
I just love the way "how the earth move under my feet........."
Washed all the unhappiness.. those days have gone!
The present is you, so is the future.
I l♥ve the way how we both are inching to our dreams..
Hand in hand we walk......
♥ Haven't post such a lovey-dovey for a long time.
Dearie, this post is meant especially for y♥u!
ILOVEYOU




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home