
As the clock strike 9, i hit my send button to NC Wong, telling her that i will reject the offer in joining another hospital at the moment.
Im too afraid to leave my comfort zone to start everything anew. Indeed, what i cant bear is a few working colleagues and my lil' sick angels that is struggling with the monster. Thou the management sucks to the extreme.
NM text me at 1150 hrs: I bet she must have knew about my reply to and she said if i put a NO now, in the future i want to join the other organisation the arrangement can still be made!
Alright. Set. I turned down. =)
Struggling, weighing the pros and cons, i came to a conclusion and yeap, i shall stay put for the time being and let fate decides my going.
Asked Sweet F* last night, she didn't want me to leave too. Ginny commented: "Huh you all are leaving, what about me" haha!!
Wave to ginny* I will still be around the next few months la =))


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home