Wooooooooo
Headed to town for last minute shopping with my best friend; partner; boyfriend; lover; my'love!
Grins!
We both had our satisfied buy!
I bought a nude wedge which i have been eyeing for long.
Chanel Foundation!
The gift from the lover. grins*
Baby bought his all time favourite RL for CNY. =))
We went to catch a late night movie - "Toothfairy"
Hilarious all the way!
It's my off day today and Im on night again tomorrow!! Then i had a peep at my roster, i m on night practially every night til the next roster.
How bad! Didn't quite like it. It's kinda tiring thou....
I didn't request it.... argh* I hardly request NIGHT on roster ! Because i dont like it! Booooo
Alrighty, need to cleaned my room for the day! My closet is in a mess! Seriously in a mess that my mom come asking me "so when are u coming back to pack ur wardrobe". haha!
alrighty,
be back to blog again.
Wen be gone!
Headed to town for last minute shopping with my best friend; partner; boyfriend; lover; my'love!
Grins!
We both had our satisfied buy!
I bought a nude wedge which i have been eyeing for long.
Chanel Foundation!
The gift from the lover. grins*
Baby bought his all time favourite RL for CNY. =))
We went to catch a late night movie - "Toothfairy"
Hilarious all the way!
It's my off day today and Im on night again tomorrow!! Then i had a peep at my roster, i m on night practially every night til the next roster.
How bad! Didn't quite like it. It's kinda tiring thou....
I didn't request it.... argh* I hardly request NIGHT on roster ! Because i dont like it! Booooo
Alrighty, need to cleaned my room for the day! My closet is in a mess! Seriously in a mess that my mom come asking me "so when are u coming back to pack ur wardrobe". haha!
alrighty,
be back to blog again.
Wen be gone!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home