My night officially ended! It has been a great night with great FRIEND.. yeahhh, somehow ginny is more like a friend than of a colleague to me already.. grins! Had an enjoyable chit-chatting and working at the same time. LOL
She's my motivator!! YES! She pushed and urgred me to further my degree! yupps! I will make up my mind soon... La Trobe? or SIM ? Either or..... =)) I will not procastinate for long... will make a decision soon.
Laughing Out Loud* at some point, yes yes yes... those condiess.. with flavours! I didn't know there's actually flavours! haha! Annd im trying to conspire ginny with my words. LOL Yeah, its a good idea for V gift! Hahaha but i dont dare to buy la! LOL
It was a good night with quite managable onco patients and moderate workload. I actually expected to be very busy as seen from my previous night. But, it was a good and quiet night!
Im going to sleep through my sleep day and then wake up and run some errands and do my last minute cleaning of my room!
Somehow, im already in the festive mood!
=))
Alrighty, time for bed. My eyes are tired and wanna shut off soon
Wen be gone
She's my motivator!! YES! She pushed and urgred me to further my degree! yupps! I will make up my mind soon... La Trobe? or SIM ? Either or..... =)) I will not procastinate for long... will make a decision soon.
Laughing Out Loud* at some point, yes yes yes... those condiess.. with flavours! I didn't know there's actually flavours! haha! Annd im trying to conspire ginny with my words. LOL Yeah, its a good idea for V gift! Hahaha but i dont dare to buy la! LOL
It was a good night with quite managable onco patients and moderate workload. I actually expected to be very busy as seen from my previous night. But, it was a good and quiet night!
Im going to sleep through my sleep day and then wake up and run some errands and do my last minute cleaning of my room!
Somehow, im already in the festive mood!
=))
Alrighty, time for bed. My eyes are tired and wanna shut off soon
Wen be gone


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home