Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's day 4 of CNY. I'm still in the mood la can! Had a series of BJ, won quite a sum initially but lose it at the last few rounds. Hahaa. But quite shiok as lady luck seems to be with me since I sat at the den. Hahh.

End of festive days. I'm going back to workforce tonight! Well gonna be expecting alot of walk in patients for chemotherapy these days. The crazy hectic workload will commence again.

I'm on night practically every week and this really kinda tire me out. Not physically yet, but mentally. I know I've been saying umpteen times. But still I dislike nights. Wonder when will it rotate to others. Shrugs*

I've got very kind seniors. They allowed me to take leave ytd. Speaking of which. I didn't wanna comment much, sometimes the racism does exist. If I knew by calling back to ward I can claim my PH, I would have do so. I wouldn't end my day 1 early, grumbling to everyone that I haveta work the next day. Missed the fun and joy at ROn's place Lou hei-ing.... And the next day when they spilled the beans, I sort of know 'who's the cook that spoiled the broth of the soup'. Oh well.

Okayy. Enough of my grumblings.

Shall head for dim sum now, and rest a while before I head for my night.

Updated through iPhone/3gs

Wen wen be gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home