带着面具工作。好委屈!!?
不是说很喜欢她们。所以咯。
今晚,in charge 23, 24 的 prince and princess! 所以比较轻松。
起初还很讨厌,因为不喜欢,但现在反而更轻松。:)
因为不喜欢,也不想多说话。刚写完我的日记。
Xinyi bestie pressie. I loved it. Thanks babe
真的闷死我了,又不想mingle,所以选择沉思在自己的空间。
说真的,可怜那些要看她所写的字,的医生,护士朋友们。我也懒得去管!
真的!
我看不下去!
天啊!我快要冻死了。实在太冷了吧!
I'm now waiting for 4am to serve princess's medicine. Need to take her vitals too.
2 are nehh-ing away!
One is feeding ' her baby' she claimed. -.- And at times I just keep a distance frm her cus I don't like her to byt*ch to me abt other ppl. I detest it ! And and and and...... Alright maybe I'm just being too judgemental.
One is writing her report.
I'm here hiding at a corner typing this whole chunk with my iPhone.
Hoping time could pass.
And and and and.....
I'm actually anticipating of the arrival of my BC appArels. Whhheeee should be arriving by this week. 2/3 of them I suppose. My pleated chiffon, glitter bustier, tiered dress. These 3 are my personal loves* grins.
Alrighty almost 4am. Time to work.
Ahhhh im frozen!! Freaking cold here!
Wen be gone.
不是说很喜欢她们。所以咯。
今晚,in charge 23, 24 的 prince and princess! 所以比较轻松。
起初还很讨厌,因为不喜欢,但现在反而更轻松。:)
因为不喜欢,也不想多说话。刚写完我的日记。
Xinyi bestie pressie. I loved it. Thanks babe
真的闷死我了,又不想mingle,所以选择沉思在自己的空间。
说真的,可怜那些要看她所写的字,的医生,护士朋友们。我也懒得去管!
真的!
我看不下去!
天啊!我快要冻死了。实在太冷了吧!
I'm now waiting for 4am to serve princess's medicine. Need to take her vitals too.
2 are nehh-ing away!
One is feeding ' her baby' she claimed. -.- And at times I just keep a distance frm her cus I don't like her to byt*ch to me abt other ppl. I detest it ! And and and and...... Alright maybe I'm just being too judgemental.
One is writing her report.
I'm here hiding at a corner typing this whole chunk with my iPhone.
Hoping time could pass.
And and and and.....
I'm actually anticipating of the arrival of my BC appArels. Whhheeee should be arriving by this week. 2/3 of them I suppose. My pleated chiffon, glitter bustier, tiered dress. These 3 are my personal loves* grins.
Alrighty almost 4am. Time to work.
Ahhhh im frozen!! Freaking cold here!
Wen be gone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home