Thursday, February 25, 2010

Im not heartless! Each and everytime, i tried to put down my judgemental point of view, removed all my biasness thoughts on her and tried to communicate and work with her but it failed.

Seriously, she dont look like a nurse that had worked for 3 years. I'm not doubting her. But it shows it all...

And i get rather pretty annoyed when she asked a no brain questn. Come on when u are a RN, please behave like a RN and stop taking "being a junior" as an excuse!


Cast the unhappiness aside.

Urgh* Im on night shift again! Gosh, so tiring! I dont know how long i can perservere. I meant mentally....

It's scary to see the pink buttons empowered half of the A1 rooms! Yesterday, finally i managed the medical patients. After so long. A lil relief and happy within, however the oncology sides are struggling with 3-4 admissions, half of them were neutropenic and they conquered my A1 rooms! haha!

I forsee it will be a terrible night ahead ! Dont tell me im in-charge of princess tonight? NO !!!!!! ARgh!!!!! Try not to think of it!!!


I had a hearty pizza hut lunch affair with mylove 2 hours back! Love such lunch time! And he was rushing off to school for revision for his upcoming prelims. I went back home, being a lil lazy, turned on my lappy and start scribbling to this tiny screen. Browse through a couple of tour agency, wanting to go for a short vacation to relax ourselves. But yet to come to a conclusion. =))

Oh ya, im like this close to win away the 2nd prize of 4D on wednesday can! Proof, $2k gone! haha! I bought 7877 and it was 7878. It was in the starters too btw. I almost won them can! For a instance when i see the numbers, my heart just skipped a beat. It was this close la. Haha!

Nvm, tonight... 10 million toto!! haha!

Any-o-how, our dawson que no. is at 4601 and there's only 1042 units available, phew.. what a relief. Haha.. Baby was a lil' disappointed cus he wants it, but well a relief for me!! Wheeet.
We're in a no win no lose situation! grins***

Awaitng for a desired BTO launch! =))


Oh ya im actually in-search of "mei mei" swarovski blingblings* Where to get it???



Its an incoherent post, i know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home