Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Play out" is the word she used.
Tendering she is considering.
A tinge of sadness i felt.

Seriously, at times, she's a bit naggy.
But she put in alot of effort in maintaing the whole team.
I can see her effort, doing so much for us.

Her stress level is up to the brim.
She told me "Im feeling sweats and rigors when i slept"
"I dont know why I am here"
........

Im speechless. Lost of words in the air in that split moment.

The very next day, she's as normal again.
Her usual laughter, filled up the room.
Like a pendulum, from one extreme to the other.

NO!?

Its very disheartening to see her so depressed. Even the way she looked is telling me that she is depressed.

Let's hope for the best.

Jo* said: "I feel like getting a carebear for her"
I replied "I feel like getting a pretty lipstick and eyeshadow for her"

Haha. Of course no!

We're making her a lil' something.
Hope it does make her feel better.

Wen be gone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home