My shift just ended, right now I'm using this 10mins while waiting for my love to pick me up from work. Poor him, having such a hectic day here and there. Rushing to work in the morning, back home for his quick dinner and he's out again for his night lesson. My heart aches when he is juggling so many things when he only have 24hours a day!
I've kept my subway chocolate chip cookies for my dear. He loved* them!
Gosh* yesterday and today is such a busy day. Luckily I had a complete meal before I start my work. Damn hectic!
V* father came to visit. Happy to hear from him that his wife has given birth to a baby boy. He's the only parent that address me as 'qianwen' at work. :) he's kinda worried for v* brother, they have got qpptmt with dr c*. Hope everything will be gg well for them. Pray*
Sigh! Felt that somehow I'm too task orientated and lacking of knowledge in certain areas. I'm rather flustered.
Alrighty, My'love is here. Shall end my rAntings. Tmr will be another day at work again.
Updated through my iPhone/3gs
I've kept my subway chocolate chip cookies for my dear. He loved* them!
Gosh* yesterday and today is such a busy day. Luckily I had a complete meal before I start my work. Damn hectic!
V* father came to visit. Happy to hear from him that his wife has given birth to a baby boy. He's the only parent that address me as 'qianwen' at work. :) he's kinda worried for v* brother, they have got qpptmt with dr c*. Hope everything will be gg well for them. Pray*
Sigh! Felt that somehow I'm too task orientated and lacking of knowledge in certain areas. I'm rather flustered.
Alrighty, My'love is here. Shall end my rAntings. Tmr will be another day at work again.
Updated through my iPhone/3gs


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home