Im speechless lately.
Getting rather troubled.
Uncertainty lies ahead. Maybe?
Im like 走一天,算一天
Totally detest this aimless life of mine.
Ive got so many things i wanna get/accomplish/do
1)Dawson with baby
2)Faster attain my class 3c license, it has been dragging too long
3) Get a manual car (thinking of..)
4)Attain my degree
5)Travelling
6)Saving for our future
See, there's so many things i wanna do which all revolve with money. I've been saving hard, however life gets harder. When i save, i cant get what i want, and this really sucks!
If we ever get dawson, i might want to give up, however, papa virgo wants to own it. Which i felt, its tad expensive, thought of getting a reasonale BTO and own it within our limits. Fingers crossed*
My class 3c license - My next TP on the 26th, which is next tuesday. I do not want to "try again"... Hopefully nothing goes wrong. Circuit is my 致命伤。Haha. Anyway the change of P instructor is a good choice. I felt i learnt more and better under him. He always give me the rationale behind all action, which i felt it is important for learners! Well, keep my fingers crossed again...
"Poh pee" " Poh pee" > 20 demerit points.
Getting a manual car - is a wishful dream of mine. Because it really pains me to wake up so early each time for work. And im really loathe to stick with ppl taking public transport. I was thinking of getting a $20 - $25K manual car and pay $200-$300 each month for my transport. But the cons weigh more than the pros. I've got so many things i wanna attain, and getting such a puny salary of mine, its almost impossible. I dont want to be tied down....
Attaining my degree - I've been saying it like !@#$% times! However, i do not know why i am waiting. Obstacles and obstacles ahead, i missed the registration from time to time. I only want UOS ! I dont know why i am so persistent in going UOS ! Someone please knock some senses into my head please ! $23K can !
Travel - I wanna go to many places, however, i need to save for the above all. Yeah, the reality is killing me bit by bit slowly, but surely!
Wen
Getting rather troubled.
Uncertainty lies ahead. Maybe?
Im like 走一天,算一天
Totally detest this aimless life of mine.
Ive got so many things i wanna get/accomplish/do
1)Dawson with baby
2)Faster attain my class 3c license, it has been dragging too long
3) Get a manual car (thinking of..)
4)Attain my degree
5)Travelling
6)Saving for our future
See, there's so many things i wanna do which all revolve with money. I've been saving hard, however life gets harder. When i save, i cant get what i want, and this really sucks!
If we ever get dawson, i might want to give up, however, papa virgo wants to own it. Which i felt, its tad expensive, thought of getting a reasonale BTO and own it within our limits. Fingers crossed*
My class 3c license - My next TP on the 26th, which is next tuesday. I do not want to "try again"... Hopefully nothing goes wrong. Circuit is my 致命伤。Haha. Anyway the change of P instructor is a good choice. I felt i learnt more and better under him. He always give me the rationale behind all action, which i felt it is important for learners! Well, keep my fingers crossed again...
"Poh pee" " Poh pee" > 20 demerit points.
Getting a manual car - is a wishful dream of mine. Because it really pains me to wake up so early each time for work. And im really loathe to stick with ppl taking public transport. I was thinking of getting a $20 - $25K manual car and pay $200-$300 each month for my transport. But the cons weigh more than the pros. I've got so many things i wanna attain, and getting such a puny salary of mine, its almost impossible. I dont want to be tied down....
Attaining my degree - I've been saying it like !@#$% times! However, i do not know why i am waiting. Obstacles and obstacles ahead, i missed the registration from time to time. I only want UOS ! I dont know why i am so persistent in going UOS ! Someone please knock some senses into my head please ! $23K can !
Travel - I wanna go to many places, however, i need to save for the above all. Yeah, the reality is killing me bit by bit slowly, but surely!
Wen


2 Comments:
Jia you janice!! If i can do it 3 out of your 6 wishlists, i believe you can do it too! Sometimes is the "ren" word tat u hav to bear in mind... Cos in order to fulfill your wishes, you got to resist many temptation in order to save, and tat include our best fren; shopping!! hahaha!
thankyou elene! haha.. just managed to see ur comment like only now! =)) annd yeap, glad that u made it ! It is a realistic goal that not many can achieve. hehe.. let's work hard towards them!
Annd yes yes, i cant resist the temptation to shop!! urgh* haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home