Candies for you?

Candies for you?
I didn't know i can be such a sweetheart. (自夸) Haha. Whenever, the people around me have their downs, i would actually want to cheer them up by doing lil things for them.
I've got 3 jugs of candies for different ppl of my life, i do hope that it will chase their moodiness/uncertainty/unhappiness away!
Specially for them !
One - My'love who is having her downs and troubled moment. I do hope that whenever im not by your side, u have the sweet to neutralize your acidic mind. I promised that i will give u a jug of sweets so that u could munch on them anytime, anywhere. So here you go, here's your long awaited sweets. I know you would loved them, because there are all your favourite. =) LOVE
One - A colleague turned goody pal of mine, cherish this friendship alot. She's such an angelic friend whom is there for anyone when they have had their downs. She is everyone's good friend. Certainly, good people must be rewarded of their kindness! Hope that this glass of candies would cheer her recent blue's away! It's nice to have you around. Huggies*
One - Whom, i cherish and treasure this friendship alot. None other than my bestie. Havent seen this person for quite a while, but its the treasured memories that hold us together. I truely enjoyed talking to you, my confidant. You always held a special place in my heart, the little corner. (Because the most part of my heart were occupied by my'love, hee)Huggies*
Let me spice up this sweetness into their life.
Love, Wen !


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home