Monday Blues...Have the urge to set-up my laptop, lying on my comfy bed in a breezy night, blogging away !
Throwing my monday blues behind ! Today was my first day at work after 2 long weeks of leave. And i thought to myself. NO ! I'm not going to be there for long. AM I ? How pessimistic? Yes indeed !
Why ? Because i am so disappointed in myself ! }
I am a Staff Nurse and yet i failed in delegating !
I didn't want to go into details. Everytime when i am back to my workplace, i've so much unhappiness that i want to vent. Why? This shows that i am really unhappy working there.
I've got another 6 months to consider if i really want to put everything down and start anew in a new environment. I really dont want to work under the pressure and environment that i would fail in delegating.
Scenario 1
Scenario 2
Scenario 3
There are so many instances i do not want to point it out !
Freaking dislike my current working environment !
"Not my patient, not my problem!" How selfish. I realised.
Any-o-how...
Life still goes on.......
I will just do my part. For myself, as well as for my lil' patients !
I cant decide what will happen in the next few months, but i know for whatever decisions i make, i will make the best out of it.
......
...
..
.
Is it something we'll just have to go through?
Probably in this stage of life, it is.
I seriously got no clue to it, and I don't know.
Wen
Throwing my monday blues behind ! Today was my first day at work after 2 long weeks of leave. And i thought to myself. NO ! I'm not going to be there for long. AM I ? How pessimistic? Yes indeed !
Why ? Because i am so disappointed in myself ! }
I am a Staff Nurse and yet i failed in delegating !
I didn't want to go into details. Everytime when i am back to my workplace, i've so much unhappiness that i want to vent. Why? This shows that i am really unhappy working there.
I've got another 6 months to consider if i really want to put everything down and start anew in a new environment. I really dont want to work under the pressure and environment that i would fail in delegating.
Scenario 1
Scenario 2
Scenario 3
There are so many instances i do not want to point it out !
Freaking dislike my current working environment !
"Not my patient, not my problem!" How selfish. I realised.
Any-o-how...
Life still goes on.......
I will just do my part. For myself, as well as for my lil' patients !
I cant decide what will happen in the next few months, but i know for whatever decisions i make, i will make the best out of it.
......
...
..
.
Probably in this stage of life, it is.
I seriously got no clue to it, and I don't know.
Wen


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home