Monday, December 14, 2009

I've got a bad habit. Which is to pre- written my entry and saved it in my phone. And I will copy and paste my random thoughts up to my blog and post an entry when I feel like it.

Sometimes some of the entry which I felt it's too personal and I didn't want anybody to have read it to cause misunderstanding, I would just simply save the post. I'm very cautious with the use of word.

However at times, I just post up something which truely came from my point of view and no intention of hurting anyone. I'm just stating the fact, thou I know in this blogsphere there is not privacy exist. When u decided to post something up, be prepared that it will be seen to anyone!

Afterall, my blog is my private space for me to rant and rave my bittersweet incidences.

Hence I've changed my blog address multiple times. Limiting my blog readers to a few; to ppl whom I felt comfortable knowing abt my life.

Well I'm just a weirdo. A Selfless girl to protect my own rights.

Wen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home