














It was an awesome weekend spent with My'love. We head to qlark quay to have a simple dinner and we had a stroll along the river with our hand held an ice cream each. Love such Saturday evening!
The feeling was fantastic, way back to our first date. At times, we do need a lil booster to spice up our relationship, no nothing is wrong with me and him, just that once in a while, we feel so loved once again. I simply love the togetherness that we felt all along.
I have got a wonderful companion, an awesome guy in my life.
I'm lucky, I'm in love with my best friend.
Wen
The feeling was fantastic, way back to our first date. At times, we do need a lil booster to spice up our relationship, no nothing is wrong with me and him, just that once in a while, we feel so loved once again. I simply love the togetherness that we felt all along.
I have got a wonderful companion, an awesome guy in my life.
I'm lucky, I'm in love with my best friend.
Wen


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home