Tuesday, December 08, 2009

1/2 sized palm CLOTS ! Argh*

Im on night shift tonight, those who know me well enough knew that i disliked to do nights. Its not the extra night allowance that i cared, its my well being, my health that matters. I wished i could somehow get out of this... (i will, when i finally made up my mind.)

To be truthful, i am still undecisive. There are too many things that i cant put down and start all over again!

I realised i've like got many photos yet to upload. It's all stored in my memory card, iphone as well as my desktop, i didn't really bothered to organize them. Just too lazy to do so.

My menstrual cycle for this month makes me worry! From the 1st day til now, today is the 4th day already, i've got very heavy flow. Every 2 hours, they are all fully soaked and i have to change them. Once my tampon is in, it get fully soaked in 1/2 hours time. But the main problem is that, every now and then, i've got clots as big as the size of half of my palm. Not once or twice, but every 3-4 hours apart. I'm getting worried. I'm losing too much iron! Been stuffing myself with alot of iron-riched food. I didn't want to go anaemic...... but i find myself getting rather tired and lethargic at the start of my period.

I did habour the thought of going to a gynae, however, by the time i got a referral to have an U/S i guess my period would be over, and i would have to wait for the next menstrual cycle. It serve no purpose! But having big clots and heavy flow is not a kidding matter too.

'Fibroid' came up my mind these days... hence i googled. Apart from the big clots and the heavy flow, the rest of the symptoms dont seem to fit into the picture of having fibriod. I've like got 2 checks out of 10.

I shall see how it goes! Prolly if it get worse, i shall go and see a GP and get some iron and folinic acid.

Oh not to mention i'm a thala minor. I've like got iron and folinic acid prescribed to me before, but the side effects is horrendous. It got me constipated and all which stops me from taking them.

I got terrified by the 1/2 palm sized clots, never in my life i've seen such big clots before, and i captured them down but i delete them off soon after. Its too disgusting!

Shall see how it goes.



Wen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home