Saturday, December 12, 2009

Entry dated 2007 March

Entry dated 2007 March


All these while.. i am in a very much denial position. Not opening up to others.. just a facade of mine with the smiles they see.


Did they know how far i have come? How hard my life is ? How i managed to get out from a shadow that haunt me for practically few months... how i deal with post traumatic stress? how i cope along with my prcp... all and all... i am always treating them negatively.

Everyone knew qianwen thought that she is always a happy person.

but.......

have u seen her cried before?

have u seen her at her saddest moments?

have u seen her at her vulnerability ?

All she wanna seek is a simple life.

i think back alot of things.

why am i always left alone with only me myself and I each and everytime.

i really dunno why i am feeling such a way right now.


Why?



______________________________
An entry that was dated in March 07 and i am really glad that i've walked out from the depression. Yes, its a nightmare for me! Didn't knew that my thoughts were so negative back then. My days were gloomy, I've got post traumatic stress. I almost go insane!
I promised mylove never ever to rake it up. But now, what i wanna said is that, I'm really glad that i've walked out the darkest period of my life. I'm happy!
Sometimes the truth really hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home