Thursday, November 26, 2009

Oh my gosh! Krispy Kreme is finally in town!

Im so sexcited! Haha. I cant forget the taste when i had them in Hongkong. Even before departure, we or maybe I, bought 6 of it and we ate it all. yummylicious! I told my`love, krispy kremes have got the most yummy donuts, and he agreed with me!

Now its is in town! Im more than happy!

Its the most delicious donut that ive had tasted and i dont think "donut factory" or Jco donut can even beat them.

Rejoice for all the donuts lover!

It's finally here!

Where where where?

If u haven't tried them before, i urged you to try, once tried u will never have 2nd head turn with other donuts.

I personally liked the most original, most simple "Glazed" donut.

It literally melt in your mouth.


<3 <3 <3


Im heading to town again later, to meet mylove' as well as get my hands on krispy kreme! =))

I cant wait....


Wen be gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home