Hello there,
It has been a month since i last posted something up here.
I'm finally on leave! Grabbing the wonderful opportunity to rest and relax! Free from the hassle and buzzle of the ward, i loved such simplicity in life.
Im so satisfied with my new blog! Wheee... in love with black and white polka dots lately !
I love my new own customized blog ! =))
Spent my evening customizing my new blog. Comtemplating whether or not to remove my archives. Ended up spending an hour reading back my past bittersweet entries.
Wen be gone......
It has been a month since i last posted something up here.
I'm finally on leave! Grabbing the wonderful opportunity to rest and relax! Free from the hassle and buzzle of the ward, i loved such simplicity in life.
Im so satisfied with my new blog! Wheee... in love with black and white polka dots lately !
I love my new own customized blog ! =))
Spent my evening customizing my new blog. Comtemplating whether or not to remove my archives. Ended up spending an hour reading back my past bittersweet entries.
Wen be gone......


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home