Thursday 01/10/2009
Ohmy.. October has quietly came knocking into us already. How time flies. I haven't been updating my blog for quite a while.
Just woke up from my first night, and i just couldn't sleep already. Another torturous night to go. I dont want to go on ranting about my jobe scope. They simply "suck".
Finally, day 42, upsurged, a relief.
Year end apprasial with NM. Finally speak up for myself that i wanna go for degree. It turned out pretty well, she did not disapprove yet she said i can go for it. Phew! Im happy. Couple of days prior this matter, a lil commotion between the 2 person and me. I dont know what's the problem of them going for their degree that they come telling me too. And asked me if i mind they tell sister first ahead of me! -.- NO I DID'NT tell anyone of them i wanna take degree, especially HER! And she get pieces of news from here and there and make assumption! So what's the problem? OF course i dont mind and i dont care about it that they go ahead and tell NM. In the midst out of no where, in the middle of nursing counter, she asked such stupid question, and i replied in a very sarcastic way! Well who cares. She's the one that is making herself feeling stupid. I can say.....I dont really care..
Well, 2 days later when NM is doing my appraisal, I seized the opportunity, and used 30 seconds to say whatever i wanna say. She knod her head and given me the green light to pursuit. But she want me to withhold my decision as she might want me to slot me in for Ad. Dip. If she really does, I dont know how to reject her that i dont want Adv dip. Tough decision to make.
2 days later, she called for me urgently during my OFF day, and said that she will be submitting me for degree course under "talent pool"... blah blah blah.. i dont wanna go into details here. It really doesn't matter if i got it anot, what matter is that im given such opportunity to go for it. Thou she cant gurantee me anything, because of my MC rate. But.....
我是开心的。 =)
I shall not go into details, and shall keep my fingers crossed for the next 6 months.
Busy busy busy busy.
At the verge of breaking down. Working under stress! As the saying goes, a lil stress keeps us striving, but i say too much stress caused me to have mental breakdown, leading to depression. Too many roles to perform, and in the midst of it, i cant gasp any air, my state of mind went into a mode of blank.
Its not one thing, but many ongoing things that is going on makes me breakdown at times. Me being one role have to take charge of 2 person's role. Very tiring and exhausting. Especially when u've got a demanding boss.
Well sad to say, i suck in delegating. I know i need to delegate, but i dont want to be one of the 'hate' list. At times, all other things i choose to do it myself.
Ahhhh..............
Tmr going to play volleyball with my bro. Shall set spike and dig my vent out at the ball.
Wen be gone................................
Ohmy.. October has quietly came knocking into us already. How time flies. I haven't been updating my blog for quite a while.
Just woke up from my first night, and i just couldn't sleep already. Another torturous night to go. I dont want to go on ranting about my jobe scope. They simply "suck".
Finally, day 42, upsurged, a relief.
Year end apprasial with NM. Finally speak up for myself that i wanna go for degree. It turned out pretty well, she did not disapprove yet she said i can go for it. Phew! Im happy. Couple of days prior this matter, a lil commotion between the 2 person and me. I dont know what's the problem of them going for their degree that they come telling me too. And asked me if i mind they tell sister first ahead of me! -.- NO I DID'NT tell anyone of them i wanna take degree, especially HER! And she get pieces of news from here and there and make assumption! So what's the problem? OF course i dont mind and i dont care about it that they go ahead and tell NM. In the midst out of no where, in the middle of nursing counter, she asked such stupid question, and i replied in a very sarcastic way! Well who cares. She's the one that is making herself feeling stupid. I can say.....I dont really care..
Well, 2 days later when NM is doing my appraisal, I seized the opportunity, and used 30 seconds to say whatever i wanna say. She knod her head and given me the green light to pursuit. But she want me to withhold my decision as she might want me to slot me in for Ad. Dip. If she really does, I dont know how to reject her that i dont want Adv dip. Tough decision to make.
2 days later, she called for me urgently during my OFF day, and said that she will be submitting me for degree course under "talent pool"... blah blah blah.. i dont wanna go into details here. It really doesn't matter if i got it anot, what matter is that im given such opportunity to go for it. Thou she cant gurantee me anything, because of my MC rate. But.....
我是开心的。 =)
I shall not go into details, and shall keep my fingers crossed for the next 6 months.
Busy busy busy busy.
At the verge of breaking down. Working under stress! As the saying goes, a lil stress keeps us striving, but i say too much stress caused me to have mental breakdown, leading to depression. Too many roles to perform, and in the midst of it, i cant gasp any air, my state of mind went into a mode of blank.
Its not one thing, but many ongoing things that is going on makes me breakdown at times. Me being one role have to take charge of 2 person's role. Very tiring and exhausting. Especially when u've got a demanding boss.
Well sad to say, i suck in delegating. I know i need to delegate, but i dont want to be one of the 'hate' list. At times, all other things i choose to do it myself.
Ahhhh..............
Tmr going to play volleyball with my bro. Shall set spike and dig my vent out at the ball.
Wen be gone................................


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home