Oh well,
Finally my 2 days off. Somehow or rather, i guess i need anti-depressant drug! I cant control my emotions well. The never-ending stress that keeps flowing in makes me crazy.
Yesterday, fell asleep at 9pm. Supposedly meeting for baby after his class for supper! I set my alarm at 10pm so that i can be awake and meet my'love. But i cant seem to wake up, feeling so tired and sleepy, baby gave me 2 missed call and by the time i call him back, he says he's already on his way home! Ahh.. i feel so bad...
I continued to sleep til the next day 11am. Seriously, im feeling so tired. Been sleeping non-stop. Why? I dont know.
Had my breakfast, my mom bought chee cheong fan with siew mai. Love such simple breakfast thou.
Then, decided to make pumpkin porridge.
Wheee.. its in the midst of making now. Cus and washed my pumpkin + ikan billis. I'm boiling them over small heat now. Hope it is nice. =)
Have got my driving lesson at 4pm later. Well well well.. in another 1 more month is my TP. I'm dead.. my parallel parking is like shiit. my reverse parking so so only... ahhh... DIE ! I need more practising, however i dont seemed to have the time for 2x / week. So does my instructor, recently he has got alot of students! My slot is always the lousiest slot. -.-
One month = 4 weeks = 31 days
im left with 8 more practices to go.....ahhhhh
hopefully, im gonna keep my fingers crossed.
I wanna go for a short break in november!!
BKK!!!!
Baby dont seems to like the idea.. =(
Wen be gone...
Finally my 2 days off. Somehow or rather, i guess i need anti-depressant drug! I cant control my emotions well. The never-ending stress that keeps flowing in makes me crazy.
Yesterday, fell asleep at 9pm. Supposedly meeting for baby after his class for supper! I set my alarm at 10pm so that i can be awake and meet my'love. But i cant seem to wake up, feeling so tired and sleepy, baby gave me 2 missed call and by the time i call him back, he says he's already on his way home! Ahh.. i feel so bad...
I continued to sleep til the next day 11am. Seriously, im feeling so tired. Been sleeping non-stop. Why? I dont know.
Had my breakfast, my mom bought chee cheong fan with siew mai. Love such simple breakfast thou.
Then, decided to make pumpkin porridge.
Wheee.. its in the midst of making now. Cus and washed my pumpkin + ikan billis. I'm boiling them over small heat now. Hope it is nice. =)
Have got my driving lesson at 4pm later. Well well well.. in another 1 more month is my TP. I'm dead.. my parallel parking is like shiit. my reverse parking so so only... ahhh... DIE ! I need more practising, however i dont seemed to have the time for 2x / week. So does my instructor, recently he has got alot of students! My slot is always the lousiest slot. -.-
One month = 4 weeks = 31 days
im left with 8 more practices to go.....ahhhhh
hopefully, im gonna keep my fingers crossed.
I wanna go for a short break in november!!
BKK!!!!
Baby dont seems to like the idea.. =(
Wen be gone...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home