Friday, October 02, 2009

I'm typing this entry at 7.54am on my way home after an uneventful night shift. Using my iPhone 3g. This shift simply SUCK big time. I'm at the verge of breaking down. The agony within me! 我很想哭。I don't know what's wrong but I'm feeling very stressed. The stressors that I felt. When I took a deep deep breath, my eyes seems to be welled with tears and my mind tell me to stay strong. I really don't know why I felt it this way. Probably because I've got too many responsibilities with my ten fingers and I don't have a good grip of it. It's getting wobbly and it's falling. I can't cope. Too many things going on within minute. I'm doing 10 - 18 J plus oncology J plus new admissions plus doing doing procedure plus giving IV's plus plus plus plus plus plus. And the in charge simply facing the damn com for the whole night. Freak. I just feel like crying all out. My mind is in a state of blank after shift. The so many given responsibility when there is only one qianwen one Janice one wenwen. It is nice working around with helpful and nice colleagues. Likewise it ain't going to be nice when u have got shiit ppl to work with. 很委屈。我已经快支撑不住了。I'm going to play vball with my brother in the evening below our Hse. And I'm going to vent it all out on the ball. Finally this is my 2nd night and seriously im going crazy. My head is all cramped up right now. I'm going home to cry a buckets to make myself feel better. Well I'm that vulnerable inside out. I'm still the wen that I used to be. Useless? Yes I know i am. Fcuk*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home