Bad day at work.
Cleaning the mess that other people left behind.
I asked myself, why do i think it this way? Why isn't it that i didn't check my work properly. I should have picked up the mistake that the previous ppl have passed down. Not blaming why that person pass such undone task for me. Oh well...
Bad day Bad daY !! !!
Sigh!! Dont wanna dwell on it. At least, i tried my best! At least the procedure was done!
Mylove and I went to our favourite stall to have our favourite duck rice at west coast.
Back home home. Slacking. Feeling very tired.
Anyway, watching "Tang Xin Fong Bao" right now.
Like "Chang zai xin" act by zhong jia xin.
She's pretty i think.
Another F* morning shift to go. Argh! I shall get back on my feet, yet another challenge awaits me!
Wen be gone..
Cleaning the mess that other people left behind.
I asked myself, why do i think it this way? Why isn't it that i didn't check my work properly. I should have picked up the mistake that the previous ppl have passed down. Not blaming why that person pass such undone task for me. Oh well...
Bad day Bad daY !! !!
Sigh!! Dont wanna dwell on it. At least, i tried my best! At least the procedure was done!
Mylove and I went to our favourite stall to have our favourite duck rice at west coast.
Back home home. Slacking. Feeling very tired.
Anyway, watching "Tang Xin Fong Bao" right now.
Like "Chang zai xin" act by zhong jia xin.
She's pretty i think.
Another F* morning shift to go. Argh! I shall get back on my feet, yet another challenge awaits me!
Wen be gone..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home