
Janice Wong had a sumptuous breakfast! I made breakfast for
baby yesterday, after his lesson ended, he made his way here to bring his
breakfast back! This morning he told me he ♥ it to bits* =) Wide grin on my yet
to wash-up face. Its a good start of the day! I made myself a sumptuous breakkie
as well.
- Cereal - KoKo Crunch with Milk (350 J)
- A slice of Soft Cheesecake (300 J)
- Four Leaves White Bread w/ Honey Baked Ham and a spread of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (600 J)
- A cup of Orange Juice (250 J)
All in all, it add up to 1500KJ ... . . . Its only a rough guess on the calories ! Oh my, its a heavy breakfast. I guess it can last me up til dinner time! A good start of the day starts with a good and sumptuous breakfast! =D
Well gotta changed up and prepare for work. I so hate this kinda feeling, but what to do? We have go through it, this is LIFE.
Wen be gone♥


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home