Sunday, August 30, 2009

Its a peaceful night here in my ward. I'm using wifi to surf the net and typed this entry. Loving such nights. I'm so sleepy right now and I'm having iced latte to perk me up. I hope it will be smooth sailing and peace night ahead. Ahhh. Nothing to do right now. All my patients condition were damn stable la. Fingers crossed* cause I still have 2 more empty beds. HAha. Aye my love is enjoying his night with his frens. Watching soccer match at home on his comfy bed. Lol. Such good life la, and poor me stuck in the ward.

Facebook-ed for a while.

Surfed net.

Angelababy; nirara; dawnyang; xueshasha; Peggy;

Surfed their site.

Ahhh really hate such feelings. Stuck here in the ward and can't do anything.

Oh well.

I'm hoping time will pass very soon so that I can sleep on my comfy bed.


Wen be gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home