Hey there..
I realised i havent been updating my blog for close to a month already! I'm lazy to do so. Many events, birthday celebration, catching up sessions going on the past few months. Im just too lazy to upload those pic. Do check out my facebook for the photos!
I've already started my annual leave since monday. And since then, i have been slacking at home, running many errands, groceries shopping, attending my driving lessons diligently, clearing up my whole house as well as my room! I realised i havent been spending much time in my room these past 2 years. And my sis have taken over my room. She used my comp like it is hers, slept on my bed like as if there is no tomorrow! So smart of her! Oh my oh. my big and comfy queen size bed!!!
Today went for my driving lesson with Mr. Benson! And he commented: Ms Wong, i realised u have been speeding alot recently!
hahahahhaa -.- Oops!
Even when on the road, turning around the neighbourhood, cornering, supposedly should go slow prolly around 30-40 km, i will usually accelerate to 40-55km... oh man! What's wrong with me, if i continue this way, i will end up with many demerit points on my TP... darn! Must change my bad habit.
Cleaned up my house! So dusty! Many rubbish, useless things accumulating! Tidied up my shoe rack as well, threw away quite alot of shoes too. I've got my kitchen and balcony yet to clean up, i reckoned that i will not do it today! hahh. There's always tomorrow! LOL. Procastinator! =D Im always good at it.
These days at home really bore me out! Silly dumbdumb cant accompany me too! He has his own commitments. Well well well, finding time for myself and friends!
Then, lately silly dumbdumb became my financial consultant, and he dont charge me for that! How nice!!
Alrighty, time to get some bath! I stink alot!
Meeting love♥ for dinner!
I'm always anticipating the end of the day when both of us are free!
I realised i havent been updating my blog for close to a month already! I'm lazy to do so. Many events, birthday celebration, catching up sessions going on the past few months. Im just too lazy to upload those pic. Do check out my facebook for the photos!
I've already started my annual leave since monday. And since then, i have been slacking at home, running many errands, groceries shopping, attending my driving lessons diligently, clearing up my whole house as well as my room! I realised i havent been spending much time in my room these past 2 years. And my sis have taken over my room. She used my comp like it is hers, slept on my bed like as if there is no tomorrow! So smart of her! Oh my oh. my big and comfy queen size bed!!!
Today went for my driving lesson with Mr. Benson! And he commented: Ms Wong, i realised u have been speeding alot recently!
hahahahhaa -.- Oops!
Even when on the road, turning around the neighbourhood, cornering, supposedly should go slow prolly around 30-40 km, i will usually accelerate to 40-55km... oh man! What's wrong with me, if i continue this way, i will end up with many demerit points on my TP... darn! Must change my bad habit.
Cleaned up my house! So dusty! Many rubbish, useless things accumulating! Tidied up my shoe rack as well, threw away quite alot of shoes too. I've got my kitchen and balcony yet to clean up, i reckoned that i will not do it today! hahh. There's always tomorrow! LOL. Procastinator! =D Im always good at it.
These days at home really bore me out! Silly dumbdumb cant accompany me too! He has his own commitments. Well well well, finding time for myself and friends!
Then, lately silly dumbdumb became my financial consultant, and he dont charge me for that! How nice!!
Alrighty, time to get some bath! I stink alot!
Meeting love♥ for dinner!
I'm always anticipating the end of the day when both of us are free!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home