My baby is dota-ing with his friends right now. Luckily i have my own laptop in his room, if not i would be bored to death. Or probably i would have catch some sleep ahead of him. Came back from afternoon shift, well well well.. nothing much interesting!
Baby bought me to Sin Ming road "Icekimo" to have our favourite durian waffle ice-cream before we come back. Ahh, its heaven! Just love it so much! hahaa
I'm not working tomorrow! Hurray!
We can finally sleep late together on weekends! =) Wide grins!
Today, a little girl came in with "Bell's palsy".. Awww.. a tinge of heartache i felt for her!
7th Nerve Facial Palsy! I do hope she will be cleared off from the infection and her facial muscle will regain its function again!
Isn't HSV be treated with Acyclovir? But she's treated with IV Augmentin instead. Hmmm hoping that she will recover soon!
I'm feeling so much for her. Her eyes is tearing now and then.. i gave her father some advise and how to take care of the eyes.
I do hope she can smile normally, swallow normally, close her eyes tightly soon!
Yeap, i'm feeling so much for her! I do.. i really do......................................
Well, get a lil emo up here!
Alrighty, see what i can do online while mylove* finishes his game!!
Good night to all.
Wen
Baby bought me to Sin Ming road "Icekimo" to have our favourite durian waffle ice-cream before we come back. Ahh, its heaven! Just love it so much! hahaa
I'm not working tomorrow! Hurray!
We can finally sleep late together on weekends! =) Wide grins!
Today, a little girl came in with "Bell's palsy".. Awww.. a tinge of heartache i felt for her!
7th Nerve Facial Palsy! I do hope she will be cleared off from the infection and her facial muscle will regain its function again!
Isn't HSV be treated with Acyclovir? But she's treated with IV Augmentin instead. Hmmm hoping that she will recover soon!
I'm feeling so much for her. Her eyes is tearing now and then.. i gave her father some advise and how to take care of the eyes.
I do hope she can smile normally, swallow normally, close her eyes tightly soon!
Yeap, i'm feeling so much for her! I do.. i really do......................................
Well, get a lil emo up here!
Alrighty, see what i can do online while mylove* finishes his game!!
Good night to all.
Wen


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home