Good morning!
It is a mundane and boring saturday, im going to work later at 11.30pm. Now waiting for baby to be back so that we could have some brunch together before I start work.
Not used to the 5 days work week timing. booo...
Anyway, roster sucks anyway! Im off ytd, and tmr. Which means, there's one working day in between. -.-
My cousins are all going to Kelong this weekend. Gotta give it a miss. As i didn't request early for my roster and i unable to get this weekend off man! Asked ronald to catch more fish on my behalf. LOL. Baby and I gotta give it a miss. He yearned to go too.
And the saddest and terror news is hitting us! No Mid Year Bonus, as announced yesterday! I'm indeed very sad can, im waiting for my June Bonus since dunno when! Now all my plans and hope will be dashed. Argh*
What's the use of working so hard and yet you cant get what u ought to get! So disappointing!
Then, told baby about it. He mocked at the fact that this june, im getting my usual pay just like any other months. So sad la.. =( And again, they haven't officially annouced to us. So, fingers crossed* Hopefully we wont be affected, but it is very unlikely! =(
Any-o-how, i'm beginning to dislike my environment more and more. I've got another year before i can officially freed from the bond. Thinking, of leaving...
How i wish.. haha
Wen♥
It is a mundane and boring saturday, im going to work later at 11.30pm. Now waiting for baby to be back so that we could have some brunch together before I start work.
Not used to the 5 days work week timing. booo...
Anyway, roster sucks anyway! Im off ytd, and tmr. Which means, there's one working day in between. -.-
My cousins are all going to Kelong this weekend. Gotta give it a miss. As i didn't request early for my roster and i unable to get this weekend off man! Asked ronald to catch more fish on my behalf. LOL. Baby and I gotta give it a miss. He yearned to go too.
And the saddest and terror news is hitting us! No Mid Year Bonus, as announced yesterday! I'm indeed very sad can, im waiting for my June Bonus since dunno when! Now all my plans and hope will be dashed. Argh*
What's the use of working so hard and yet you cant get what u ought to get! So disappointing!
Then, told baby about it. He mocked at the fact that this june, im getting my usual pay just like any other months. So sad la.. =( And again, they haven't officially annouced to us. So, fingers crossed* Hopefully we wont be affected, but it is very unlikely! =(
Any-o-how, i'm beginning to dislike my environment more and more. I've got another year before i can officially freed from the bond. Thinking, of leaving...
How i wish.. haha
Wen♥


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home