Yeap. Dr B.Loooooo always call me JaniceWong. So no manners!
But better than kai ra. He called her "Kai'rul" hahaha so meena!
Well well well, we've moved down to wearing surgical mask. No longer N95. Yeah. I guess MOH is cutting cost! haha..
But better than kai ra. He called her "Kai'rul" hahaha so meena!
Well well well, we've moved down to wearing surgical mask. No longer N95. Yeah. I guess MOH is cutting cost! haha..
- The lil girl who refused to sleep at night. Mich and I bought her down to 7-11 to walk one round. Still she refused to sleep! haha.
- Mich and maricar doing some tube feeding to a "Pre-m baby" who has poor feeding + apnea when sucking! Cleft palate baby too. Awww poor thing!

Last but not least, Rachel Toh NING NING ! Hee!! Must blog about her!
She always brighten up me with her gigling and her cheerful character!
I heard of her when colleagues told me that she's a very fretful girl. However i've no contact with her before as i went to wd 76 for cross-training when she came to wd 75.
My first contact with her, she's crying all over! However subsequently, whenever i see her, she starts her gigling.
I called her NingNing, because she called herself ningning and she called me to. How sweet !
We became good friends.
I loved her gigling when i walked into her room!
I loved her singing when she sings all her hi-5 songs !
How lovely!
Whenever her infusion drip alarms, she would press the call bell herself and told me there is occlusion, even if its beeping signalling completion or air in the tubing. How innocent and cute. She's only 4 yrs old.
I do admire her courage to go through such toment. Aww..




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home