Thursday, April 09, 2009




Oh my.. Im into my midweek of my AL.. in another 3 more days i'm going back to my drastic working environment.




Last friday, headed to Batam Harris and had a great 3 days 2 night stay! Massage massage and more massage. I like the foot reflexology best! Ate a sumptous seafood dinner as well as buying lotsa cheap groceries back.




I'm a another shade darker than my previous skin colour! Oh my! I almost forget about sunscreen. Disliked my slight tanned colour now.. =( I want my old colour back..




Basically, i was slacking at home most of the time. At night popped by baby's place and spent my night there. lalalala... so on and on...




Im just too lazy to write my blog as well as PO photos.. hahah.. Wait til i compiled the photos then upload.




Later on, going for movie "Sniper" at the cathay cineleisure.




Anyway nothing much for me to update. Shall go play my bejeweled blitz. hahh








Wen be gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home