Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My night shifts ended..

I saw ZhongHao when i am knocking off. Wheee.. so happy. I called out for him, he waved at me with a grin. He's going for his cranial RT at SGH. Well, he just brighten up my oh so lethargic post night.. Then i remembered, i didn't said goodbye to him on my last day in 76. But i do remember telling him that he might not see me again the next time when he 's back for treatment.

Back to ward 75, so many things look different to me. Change is the word.

Still in the midst of adjusting the working environment once again. Yes, back to the familiar places and and familiar people, i feel much comfortable.

This morning NM made such comment. "Janice didn't do oncology for your night?" I stumbled with words and i just shook my head. She replied with "Huh how come..."

Then she made such a comment "Must do more frequent you know, if not u will lose all your skills."

Roll eyes* She think what? I can set my own assignment to do which case i like? !!! -.- Really felt so unhappy upon hearing that. Like its my choice. -.-

2 days off...

however my weekend is burnt.



Then again, i pondered, what does quality of life means to you?


Wen♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home