Monday, March 02, 2009

Last saturday was my last day in ward 76. Bought some chocolates for them. Its a little token from me to them. For their guidance to me during my 3 months cross-training there. My last day there is also the day when little claudia finally completed her BMT and was discharged the ward. Its a joyous occasion for her. She's overjoyed and her livia and daddy were waiting impatiently outside for her. =) She's such a strong girl that pulled through such tedious treatment.

Well, in ward 76 i've learnt to be independent. Taking cases individually, be part of their treatment process. I dare to say i've learnt quite alot from oncology ward. Thank you all once again. Especially Miss Elene and Miss Shaoyang who had given me alot of support, when A.L starts her nagging and scolding, they would pat my shoulder and tell me its okay. Wahh.. such a kind guesture.. and elene, thanks for her words of advise sometimes. Keep in contact, gals!

My 3 months torment is finally over.

A brand new start ahead of me.... =)

Today will be my first day in ward 75. I'm on night with faez.. yeah..! I'm so happy when she told me about it. We've been doing so many coincidence night together when i am on 76. Hehh..

And i chanced upon other blog that i found a link, linking to little charmaine's blog. Little charmaine is one sweet little girl that was newly diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma this Febuary. She's kind little girl that everyone will be fond of. However, this terror illness striked her. She's undergoing very strong chemo at such a tender age. That day when i nursed her, she's in her Day 2 of chemotherapy. Feeling oh so grumpy and refused to talk. I tried to persuade her to take her medicine but to no avail.. I bet she must be feeling very bad about the side effect of all these cytotoxic drugs. Poor little gal..I missed her smile and her chatty side.

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!



Simply just hit on the Nuffnang ads in lil Charmaine’s blog.

SPREAD THE WORD AROUND TO YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS.


Wen♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home