Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm on night shift tonight. Not anticipating.
Seriously now i hate to be 13-24 J. It's really difficult to run 2 sides. (Note: Running Medical as well as Oncology) I really wonder how my colleagues did it.

On the other hand, how i felt so unfair to my onco patients. Usually they will have ANC of less than 1 or sometimes occasional. Being 13-24J, running here and there, we exposing to so many germs. How to nurse with reverse barrier nursing? I really wonder..

Forget about my previous night shift, whereby the I/C just plainly write report, serve her 2am Paracetamol, talk and talk. While i run my medical and onco.. when i'm caught up with so many stuff with onco, running up and down with the darn call bell, she didn't even give a helping hand to do my medical parameters. All she do is to read her 6 patients report over and over again. WTH. I'm damn pissed.

Why am i pissed? Because i've got nice senior who will help me with medical during my first night. And i dont see why can't she. sigh.

Forget it. Dont wanna dwell over it. It's past one week incident!

Well well well, just came back from my driving lesson.. Being a private student really save my time and money! Whee.. Thinking back, one month ago, almost wanting to give up learning a manual vehicle. Hahaa, because my engine kept stalling when i am on the road. However as each lesson goes by, i picked up my confident as well. Really glad that i made such an inprovement with each effort put in. =) Thanks baby for all the encouraging each time i ramble and rant. ♥

We've booked our trip to Batam Harris Resort once again. Whee.. cant wait to indulge with the spa retreat once again. I've done with the itineary for the 3d2n trip, any suggestions, feel free to throw in. =)

I'm waiting patiently for my one week annual leave.

I need a break from all the daily hassle buzzle to recharge myself.

As the saying goes: 休息为了就是要走更长远的路。

要接受不完美,才可以得到一切完美。

How true is that !

Alrighty, off for dinner with mylove♥ and i shall head for work.

Wen♥


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home