
Bought all these items online. They are having a SG spree.. damn cheap can! Less than $100 =) Thanks JJ for the link. =)
Then settled all my bill payments through Ibanking. Felt a load of relief. Booked my BBDC practicals.. chingchingching.... $$$ gone.
Yesterday, went to look for TPY uncle. He gave me 2 sets of numbers to buy. And i won the starter prize yesterday. Miraculously, makes me believe in Ti Sa Da once again! =) Do i really have the luck in all these? I wondered....
Today is my off day! Finally a breakfree from the everyday hectic workload. Gonna do housework later. After all the daily chores, gonna meet mylove in the evening.. I missed him so........
I cooked an "oh so not nutritious dish" for my lunch. Nissin Maggi mee with prawns and egg. Why so not nutritious?
It is because, it contain:
- High calorie energy
- High cholesterol
- High sodium
- High protein
- High carbohydrate
- as well as high fat content
Worse still no vitamins and minerals... so not nutritious lor.
But i like.. =)
Wen♥


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home