After day 2 of CNY, admissions of patient to ward 76 streamed in like water. BUSY BUSY BUSY ! For 4 consecutive days, i haven't had the time to go for my break. Today is the 4th day, everyone worked like mad. Its absolutely highly acuity nursing care for all patients! Today, no exceptional..didn't have time to drink and pee! I almost cried because my gastritis is hurting me so much. Hence, self prescribed antacid for myself.. popped 2 tabs..still aint feeling any better!
Mylove bought Long John Silver for me! I'm indeed touched, because he knew i haven't had the chance to sit eat and drink. Appreciate it so much. Thank you darling! You know me best, dont you? =) He fetched me home from work..hear my complaints/ramblings and whinings! Thank you so much darling! I find myself so fortunate that everytime at the end of the day, no matter how tired you are, you are always there for me.. I'm blissed to have you by my side.
"Thank you for making janice so happy each and everytime when she's with you"
I love you baby! ♥
I'm really anticipating the next escape to Harris with you again!
Wen♥
Mylove bought Long John Silver for me! I'm indeed touched, because he knew i haven't had the chance to sit eat and drink. Appreciate it so much. Thank you darling! You know me best, dont you? =) He fetched me home from work..hear my complaints/ramblings and whinings! Thank you so much darling! I find myself so fortunate that everytime at the end of the day, no matter how tired you are, you are always there for me.. I'm blissed to have you by my side.
"Thank you for making janice so happy each and everytime when she's with you"
I love you baby! ♥
I'm really anticipating the next escape to Harris with you again!
Wen♥


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home