Friday, January 23, 2009

Tossing and turning around on my bed for the past 1 hour, cant seem to sleep.

Oh well, I'm heading for my 1st night later on. I didn't want to rest, however my love forced me to bed, telling me that i dont know what my night will be and he wants me to have a good rest before i go to work. But I just cant get to sleep man !

Finally bought my "Lumix".. It has been lingering on my mind for the past one week. Touch screen or not.. or just an ordinary camera. Oh well, ended up Panasonic Lumix FX-38. Alot of free goodies.. and i kinda like the colour, "rose pink".. my love also likes it. And its within of my budget, so we bought it. =) Forgo my favourite Sony T77.. hahh..


Then, looking through our schedule, there's really nothing to anticipate during this CNY. I'm so sad la..


I've got a big big big ulcer on my lower lip. Ouch.

It doesn't seems to heal after so many days! I'm really in agony! Been drinking orange juice almost everyday, cus vitamins aids in wound healing. hahah.. hopefully it will heal during CNY if not i will keep whining because i cant enjoy all the CNY goodies and my all time favourite Pineapple tarts. I miss my "xiao gugu" pineapple tarts, because hers literally melt in your mouth.. ohh.. i am so loving' it. hahh..


My house television spoilt, and temporarily my living room TV is the one in my room. Its darn small can! Just endure for this period then! Hahha..

Oncology work scope, so different from Paediatrics medical.. how much difference?

Big big difference... ! Shrugs!


alright enough of my whining...



Shall go shower and wait for mylove. We're gg to have shilin chicken and the mee sua before i start work!


♥Wen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home