A great evening hangout with mylove.
Earlier part of my off day, i was seen lazing around in my room, surfing net occasionally, reading my twilight, i am a bit slow la, cus jy had finished reading the 1st book and is into her 2nd book. haha! Then taking my afternoon nap, until evening, when mylove is back from his work, we went out for dinner, today we had "botak jones" at clementi and just ytd, we had "NewYork NewYork"... Heavenly indulge in western food. I guessed, i must cut the the money spent on such food. Simple, home-cooked food is always the best. Yeah?
Then we went over the "ginza" anyway used to call Ginza la, but now they changed to westcoast plaza, anyway still use to call ginza. hahh. Anyway, had a cuppa "belgian chocolate latte" at coffee bean. We sat outside coffee bean, sipping our favourite drink, chatting from now to then. The dreams that we wanna pursue.. building them one by one. Fantasizing our dream. Thou unrealistic now, but we're more than willing to achieve them together in the near future.
Had a great chat with mylove ♥
Home sweet home, as mylove is kinda tired. He had a long day at work !
Back home, surfing the net while waiting for mylove to be back home. Went to several website. Curtin, La Trobe as well as University of Sydney. Suddenly i have the impulse to head back to the campus and pursue my degree. I cant seem to make up my mind now as there will be a price to pay if i were to make any reckless decision. Another 1 and 1/2 years later? After my bond finishes? I'm so afraid that i'll be psychoed for advance dip after 1.5 years. Advance dip is a specialisation. Well, honestly, i dont know what i want to go into. It seems like i am standing at the crossroad neither here nor there..
Well, my decision still dangling there. I'm a little fickled minded by nature. Well, shall see!
Then, hopped on to several blogshops and eye-ed a few pieces of clothes that i fancy, finally decided on one piece from lolliepopbestie.
Bought this piece online. =)


Earlier part of my off day, i was seen lazing around in my room, surfing net occasionally, reading my twilight, i am a bit slow la, cus jy had finished reading the 1st book and is into her 2nd book. haha! Then taking my afternoon nap, until evening, when mylove is back from his work, we went out for dinner, today we had "botak jones" at clementi and just ytd, we had "NewYork NewYork"... Heavenly indulge in western food. I guessed, i must cut the the money spent on such food. Simple, home-cooked food is always the best. Yeah?
Then we went over the "ginza" anyway used to call Ginza la, but now they changed to westcoast plaza, anyway still use to call ginza. hahh. Anyway, had a cuppa "belgian chocolate latte" at coffee bean. We sat outside coffee bean, sipping our favourite drink, chatting from now to then. The dreams that we wanna pursue.. building them one by one. Fantasizing our dream. Thou unrealistic now, but we're more than willing to achieve them together in the near future.
Had a great chat with mylove ♥
Home sweet home, as mylove is kinda tired. He had a long day at work !
Back home, surfing the net while waiting for mylove to be back home. Went to several website. Curtin, La Trobe as well as University of Sydney. Suddenly i have the impulse to head back to the campus and pursue my degree. I cant seem to make up my mind now as there will be a price to pay if i were to make any reckless decision. Another 1 and 1/2 years later? After my bond finishes? I'm so afraid that i'll be psychoed for advance dip after 1.5 years. Advance dip is a specialisation. Well, honestly, i dont know what i want to go into. It seems like i am standing at the crossroad neither here nor there..
Well, my decision still dangling there. I'm a little fickled minded by nature. Well, shall see!
Then, hopped on to several blogshops and eye-ed a few pieces of clothes that i fancy, finally decided on one piece from lolliepopbestie.
Bought this piece online. =)


My love had turned in already! I guess, he must be in his dreamland by now! I'm still wide awake, probably due to my afternoon nap, as well as the hot-piping latte that i had a couple of hours ago.
Well, i gonna head my sack.. read my book in such a breezy starry night.
I love leading such sedentary life. ♥
Side note: I'm counting down everyday, the days left in ward 76. I've got like 37 days before i can return to ward 75. That include deducting away my weekly off days as well as the PH.. argh.. so torturing! Somehow or rather i dislike attending my everyday shift there, sucks to the core! Who will want to be reprimanded by the slightest mistake everyday? That really pulls your morale as well as self-confidence down. Well like i said again, throwing temper/shouting/having moodswings/reprimanding/scolding is her forte!
I hate to work in such an environment, i guess nobody likes it too. Argh, i hate to go through this phase of my life. Especially so, when oncology is not my cup of tea as well as my interest. The road is carved by my NM, she wanted me to try them out. Irregardless of whether i want or dont want, I'm already there. Hence i told myself, i shall clench my teeth, pull through it and complete the race. I dont want all my hardwork and efforts to be washed down the drain. The humps and bumps through the journey, is the most torturing and miserable of all. But i will overcome them.
These are all my positive thoughts; that kept me going everyday when i am down!
Wen♦



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home