Tuesday, January 27, 2009



Day 2 of CNY !

I'm thankful that the senior in 76 gave me 2 PH in these 2 days! Because i truely enjoyed the days spent with my families and love ones!

Today went to my couzzie place.. blackjack til dinner time. Well, i've lost quite a lot. Shrugs* Lady luck isn't with me. Even i "ti sa da" and wearing red lingerie also dont work. Running through 4 corners. I still lose money. Stopped for a while, went to cam-whore with my small couzzies, back to the den again. Still lose money! Only got myself blackjack once! So down with luck can!
Never mind, this weekend will be going up to ronald's place and i am going to make sure that i win back what i've lost these 2 days! Haha.

Mylove isn't with me. He's happily shopping in M'sia. Haha. Anyway i guess we cant meet for the night already. He wont be back til late night tonight. Woodlands and tuas heavy traffic...

Ohh.. i miss him so! (Note to self: I mustn't be so self-centered..) right mydear..? haha

Nobody to whine with.. hence i tend to blog alot. And i wanna watch 大喜事 casting Fann Wong and Christopher Lee. =(


Alrighty here's the photos for the day..


My sis and I


My brother and his girlfriend
Couzzies

With royston!

Me myself and I

The den..


Cayden.. ohh.. so cute.. so long didn't see him already

I miss ya


Wen♥





PS: Haha.. i changed my blog song.. because i really like this song so much! So hyped up suddenly. lalalala

PS: Haha.. before i end this post, just wanna post up one pic! See what my evil darling has been calling me all these while.. Such a meanie! Roll eyes*


He call me fatty bom bom lor.................. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home