Thursday, December 04, 2008

Janice is charmed by Tiffany!

I'm staying strong all the while, still i am at the verge of breaking down.

ADN had a word with me 0n tuesday, she walked into the ward, waited for me to settle all my necessary stuff and sat me down in the NM office. She expressed her concern and asked how i am coping. Well, frankly speaking, its getting better, yet i still cant get over the big mistake that i made, I mentioned. Then she go on.. and on.. Lastly she asked: So you will stay in 76 right. I gave a quick reply. I will try.. she said if i were to go back to 75, i would be escaping and i can never grow and learn which i felt is true. Hence i will remain in 76 and overcome the challenge that awaits me, afterall setback makes people grow and become stronger.

Everyday when that AL is there, i will definitely get scolded. Because she cant stand things that is slow... even the way she walk, everything she does, also in an ultimate fast paced mode. Nevertheless, i get scolded almost everyday when she's on duty.

Everyday i still dread to work.

I'm always anticipating my one and only day off for the week.

This period is indeed very tough, coping psychologically and physically. Everyday so stressed out. I've to start all over again... morale and self confidence were at the lowest.

I'm glad that mylove is with me all these while, stand by me when i am at my most vulnerable.

每次工作回来,或心情不好时,一看到他就会很快乐。
我很庆幸,他一直都在我身边。


Wen ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home